The Parlux Melody Silencer® is an accessory to be attached to the hairdryer air intake to significantly reduce noise. PARLUX research laboratories have developed a Patented advanced technology system providing exceptional results in eliminating sound waves. Small, light and easy to install, Parlux Melody Silencer® lets you work in perfect harmony with the music in your salon.
- Reduction of sound waves
- Highly shock resistant material
- Very light - 52 g
- Radial aspiration around the room
- Rapid attachment to filter holder
- Internal vibration absorbing filter
- Sound proof rubber seal around the haird
Parlux Melody Silencer
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it in; it's original packaging, original parts and accessories must be included and undamaged. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. The customer will be responsible for the approved return fees. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Please note you can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
We strongly suggest that you take note of the following:
- Orders that contain incorrect or undeliverable shipping information, as entered by the customer, which cannot be delivered by the carrier, will have the customer be responsible for additional shipping charges to complete the delivery.
- All return request must be made as soon as the shipment has reached its destination.
- We cannot stop a shipment during transit.
- For any reason when a refusal of package at the time of delivery has been issued by the receiver, you will be responsible for shipping charges (for international shipments this includes taxes and duties).
If approved and once this is received in the approved condition you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If and when your return was approved and received in a condition other than the approved; we will contact you to discuss the situation and options accordingly.
DAMAGES & ISSUES Please inspect your order upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
EXEPTIONS/ISSUES Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your issue.
EXCHANGES The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
***Additional fees may apply: 20% restocking fee + the original cost of shipping