TANGLE STOP CORD COVER & DETANGLER: Untangle your cords with the Electrical cord cover & detangler! Cord detanglers can be used on Trimmers, Curling Irons, Flat Irons, Hair Dryers, Kitchen appliances, TV cords, lamp cords, wall cords, including all other electrical cords. Tangle stop helps keep cords and cables protected from damage and bends, providing maximum freedom. Its resistant to most solvents and abrasions. Personalize your electronics by choosing from a variety of vibrant colors. These cord detanglers reach up to 9 Feet in length.
- FITS MOST CORDS AND CABLES: Tangle stop fits just about any electrical cord or cable in your home. Remove bends and tangles and gain maximum freedom. Made from soft polyethylene material which is highly abrasion resistant.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made from heavy-duty polyethylene material that lasts throughout multiple uses without wear and tear.
- LONG LASTING PROTECTION: Black phosphate is a coating used on sockets to protect them from all the dirt, oil, and grease that could potentially break down the cord quality. Ours uses a premium black phosphate finish rather than a black oxide coating traditionally found on other sockets.
- PROTECT FROM DAMAGE: Protect your cords and cables from most solvents and abrasions. Removes all twists and bends from cords. Forms a fit snug around your cord and cable for ultimate protection.
- REACHES UP TO 9 FEET IN LENGTH: Have the freedom to move around with ease and comfort. You dont have to worry about tangles or getting your cord caught any longer.
- VIBRANT COLORS: Personalize your electronics. Choose from a variety of colors. Green, Pink, Blue, Black, and Purple.
Parlux 385 Big Diffuser
Tangle Stop Cord Cover and Detangler (9 Feet)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it in; it's original packaging, original parts and accessories must be included and undamaged. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. The customer will be responsible for the approved return fees. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Please note you can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly suggest that you take note of the following:
- Orders that contain incorrect or undeliverable shipping information, as entered by the customer, which cannot be delivered by the carrier, will have the customer be responsible for additional shipping charges to complete the delivery.
- All return request must be made as soon as the shipment has reached its destination.
- We cannot stop a shipment during transit.
- For any reason when a refusal of package at the time of delivery has been issued by the receiver, you will be responsible for shipping charges (for international shipments this includes taxes and duties).
If approved and once this is received in the approved condition you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If and when your return was approved and received in a condition other than the approved; we will contact you to discuss the situation and options accordingly.
DAMAGES & ISSUES Please inspect your order upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
EXEPTIONS/ISSUES Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your issue.
EXCHANGES The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
***Additional fees may apply: 20% restocking fee + the original cost of shipping